||CO. FERMANAGH, IRVINESTOWN, CHURCH (CI, 1734)
||Rebuilding of 17th cent. church of with square tower, for Rev. Dr. Patrick Delany, rector.. All but tower demolished when new church was built. Inscription on tower reads:'In…1734 this church was rebuilt and the steeple new erected. Patrick Delany, DD, rector.'
Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, eds.Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 14: Parishes of Co. Fermanagh 1834-5 (1992), 34; J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes(1929), 165; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 321