Selected: CO. FERMANAGH, CHURCH HILL, CHURCH OF ST NINNIDH (CI, INISHMACSAINT PARISH)
|Building:||CO. FERMANAGH, CHURCH HILL, CHURCH OF ST NINNIDH (CI, INISHMACSAINT PARISH)|
|Nature:||New church for Rev. H. Hamilton, 'a gentleman of profound erudition and very superior taste', who also built glebe house. Consecrated 6 Aug 1831. (Church enlarged, 1871.)
Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, eds.Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 14: Parishes of Co. Fermanagh 1834-5 (1992), 74; .J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes (1929), 278; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 186-7; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 151(illus.).