||CO. WEXFORD, ROSSDROIT, CHURCH OF ST PETER (CI)
||New church, 69 x 28 ft, built beside ruins of old one. Cost £646 of which £461 was gift of Board of First Fruits. Consecrated 10 Aug 1805. tower rebuilt and church repaired 1830 at cost of £130 using quoins from Franciscan Friary at Enniscorthy.
J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 235; exterior illus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 470.