||CO. WEXFORD, MONART, CHURCH OF ST PETER (CI)
||New church with nave and belfry for perpetual curacy formbed out of Templeshanbo parish. Built on old site for £500 given by Board of First Fruits. consecrated 17 Sep 1808. Transepts added 1827 by loan of £500 from Board of First Fruits. Renovation costin £420 in 1909.
J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 215; exterior illus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 464.