Selected: CO. WEXFORD, CLONE, CHURCH OF ST PAUL (CI)
|Building:||CO. WEXFORD, CLONE, CHURCH OF ST PAUL (CI)|
|Nature:||New church, 53 x 23 ft, on new site given by Rev. Solomon Richards. Consecrated 20 Jan 1833. £900 from Board of First Fruits.|
J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 135; exterior illus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 436.