Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. TYRONE, EGLISH (DUNGANNON), PAROCHIAL HOUSE

Name: MCCARTHY, CHARLES JAMES
Building: CO. TYRONE, EGLISH (DUNGANNON), PAROCHIAL HOUSE
Date: 1885
Nature: Designed by CJM for P.J. Byrne, PP.. Builder: Henry McBride, Mullaghmore, Omagh.
Refs: Printed testimonial of Henry McBride, 26 Sep 1895, to support application for position of Clerk of Works, Omagh Asylum (photocopy in IAA donated by Rose Mary Logue, Dundrum, Dublin 14)

Name: MCBRIDE, HENRY *
Building: CO. TYRONE, EGLISH (DUNGANNON), PAROCHIAL HOUSE
Date: 1885
Nature: Designed by CJM for P.J. Byrne, PP.. Builder: Henry McBride, Mullaghmore, Omagh.
Refs: Printed testimonial of Henry McBride, 26 Sep 1895, to support application for position of Clerk of Works, Omagh Asylum (photocopy in IAA donated by Rose Mary Logue, Dundrum, Dublin 14)