Selected: CO. KILKENNY, JOHNSTOWN, CHURCH OF ST MARY (CI, FERTAGH PARISH)
|Building:||CO. KILKENNY, JOHNSTOWN, CHURCH OF ST MARY (CI, FERTAGH PARISH)|
|Nature:||Church built 1799. (Incorporates 14th cent. chancel window and door taken from ruins of old church.)|
JRSAI 14 (1876-78), 392n1; J.B. Leslie, Ossory Clergy and Parishes (1933), 260; exterior illus. in Clergy of Ossory (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2013), 31.