||New church erected by John Duguid, (1824ca-1913), business man from Dover, Kent,
as memorial to his daughter, Constance, killed in a hunting accident in Co. Carlow, 1887, and as a burial place for himself and his wife, Adelaide. Tenders invited, Nov 1903. Consecrated 29 Sep? 1913 by Bishop of Ossory.
Drawings in IAA, Ashlin & Coleman drawings collection, Acc. 76/1.132/1-2; Irish Times, 2,3 Nov 1903; IB 45, 5,19 Nov 1903, 2074,2098; Building News 105, 10 Oct 1913, 507; Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 179(illus.),181; exterior and interior illus in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 350.