Selected: CO. CAVAN, MULLAGH, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. CAVAN, MULLAGH, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||New church built 1819 at expense of £1107 loaned by Board of First Fruits (Lewis). 'presumably the work of John Bowden' (Mulligan).
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 409; JRSAI 78 (1948), 114-5; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 492, Pl.74; also illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 240.