||CO. WICKLOW, TALBOTSTOWN (KILTEGAN), CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (RC)
||New 4-bay classical church with pedimented front, for Rev. John Gahan, PP..Oblong, without transepts, but with vestries on either side of altar. Life-size crucifix surmounts altar 'surrounded by a group of figures above a collection of stonework symbolical of Calvary'. Dedicated 1867.
B 25, 8 Jun 1867, 407; John McEvoy, ed., The Churches of Kildare and Leighlin 2000 AD (Strasbourg: Editions du Signe, 2000), 33(illus.).