Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, FINNIS (DROMARA), CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL ARCHANGEL (RC)

Name: DUFF, THOMAS J. [1]
Building: CO. DOWN, FINNIS (DROMARA), CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL ARCHANGEL (RC)
Date: 1825-1833
Nature: New church, started 1825 and completed 1833. (Reroofed and redecorated. 1887.) Attributed to TJD in internet parish history (2008)
Refs: E. Campbell, Ecclesiastical Buildings of the Diocese of Dromore (1940), 10; http://www.lisburn.com/churches/Lisburn-churches/dromara-parish.htm (2008)