Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. MEATH, LAYTOWN, ROAD TO BETTYSTOWN

Name: DODD, PATRICK JOSEPH
Building: CO. MEATH, LAYTOWN, ROAD TO BETTYSTOWN
Date: 1879
Nature: To give access to Church of Sacred Heart. Not constructed until 1886.
Refs: P.J. Geraghty, 'P.J. Dodd of Drogheda, Architect and Civil Engineer', in Journal of the Old Drogheda Society No. 9 (1994), 18.