Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. MEATH, CURRAHA, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (RC)

Name: ASHLIN, GEORGE COPPINGER
Building: CO. MEATH, CURRAHA, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (RC)
Date: 1898-1904
Nature: New. Opened Oct 1904. Builder: J. McAdorey, Dundalk. High altar and 32 marble side altars by Earley.
Refs: IB 40, 15 Oct 1898, 153; 46, 22 Oct, 19 Nov 1904, 710, 786; B 87, 22 Oct 1904, 421; Rev. J. Brady, Short History of the Parishes of Meath 1867-1944, 41; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 461-2