||RMB in charge of design after Doolin's death in 1900. Designed Lady Chapel and pulpit. Tympanum and figure carving by James Ovens, Dublin & Preston. Capitals by Thompson and Copeland, Belfast. Ceiling, chancel side walls, altarpiece in Calvary chapel &c. painted by Brother Mark. Pulpit made by Arthur Jones & Son, Dublin, with brass capitals modelled by H. Emery, Dublin.
Undated interior perspective in IAA, Butler Collection, 85/107.1/12, see also Notebook No. 7; IB 44, 27 Mar,10 Apr,8,22 May,5 Jun,11 Sep 1902, 1088,1106,1237(illus.),1264,1269,1392(illus.); IB Jubilee No (1909), 41,42(illus.); B 82, 24 May 1902, 524; AJ 15 (1902), 297(illus.); RHA 1903, no. 230; Paul Larmour, Belfast: an illustrated architectural guide (1987), 68(illus.)