||MOORE, WILLIAM J.
||CO. ANTRIM, BELFAST, CHICHESTER STREET, NO. 089 (ULSTER TAVERN)
||Alts. to licensed premises known as The Mecca to form new Ulster Tavern. 1st storey faced with white faience, upper part brick, half-timbered gable, green Buttermere slates; 'adds new architectural feature to this thoroughfare'. For Mssrs. Breathwaite & McCann. Contractor: Courtney Bros.
IB 57, 27 Mar 1915, 149; 58, 11 Mar 1916, 121; Marcus Patton, Central Belfast: an historical gazetteer (UAHS, 1993), 62