Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, PHOENIX PARK, ZOO, HAUGHTON MEMORIAL HOUSE
|Name:||MCDONNELL, LAURENCE ALOYSIUS|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, PHOENIX PARK, ZOO, HAUGHTON MEMORIAL HOUSE|
|Nature:||New building for kangaroos and birds, with tea-room on first floor. Opened 19 May 1899. Builder: John Good. Extended in 1906 and 1912 (Casey).
Irish Times, 18 May 1899; IB 41, 15 Jul 1899, 82(illus.); Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 307.