Selected: CO. LONGFORD, LEDWITHSTOWN
|Building:||CO. LONGFORD, LEDWITHSTOWN|
|Nature:||3-bay, 2-storey over basement house for - Ledwith. Attribution to RC by the Knight of Glin and Maurice Craig endorsed by Casey & Rowan. Date of 1746 on drainpipe hopper.
|Refs:||The Knight of Glin, 'Richard Castle, architect, his biography and works' in BIGS 7, no. 1 (Jan - Mar 1964), 32-38; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 142 (Pl. 64).|