Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GRIFFITH AVENUE (MARINO), CHURCH OF ST VINCENT DE PAUL (RC)

Name: BYRNE, RALPH HENRY
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GRIFFITH AVENUE (MARINO), CHURCH OF ST VINCENT DE PAUL (RC)
Date: 1925
Nature: New Italianate church to meet needs of new Marino development.  To accommodate about 1500 people.. Concrete with stucco exterior.   FS laid by Archbishop of Dublin, 2 May 1926. Builders: Maguire & Short.
Refs: Designs, dated 1925, in IAA, W.H. Byrne & Son drawings collection, Acc.2006/142;  Irish Times, 3 May 1926.