Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, ELM PARK (KILLYLEA)

Name: CARROLL, JAMES RAWSON
Building: CO. ARMAGH, ELM PARK (KILLYLEA)
Date: 1885
Nature: Alterations, for St J. Blacker Douglas, DL. Builder: Collen Bros. Amount of tender: £1,037.7s.2d.
Refs: Elevation by JRC in Armagh Museum;  tracing of proposed alternative front elevation, 14 Dec 1880, in PRONI, D2567/15 (see PRONI e-catalogue);  IAA, PKS B12/46, B13/05, A07 p. 240-41 (Nov 1885-Feb 1886);  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 384-5.