Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLASNEVIN, CONVENT OF THE HOLY FAITH

Name: BYRNE, WILLIAM HENRY
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLASNEVIN, CONVENT OF THE HOLY FAITH
Date: 1898-9
Nature: Romanesque chapel. High altar and statue of the Sacred Hear executed by E. Sharp, Dublin.
Refs: Drawings, 1898-9, formerly in office archives of W.H. Byrne & Son; E. Sharp's publicity booklet (1920s), 10

Name: MUNDEN, PATRICK JOHN FITZGERALD
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLASNEVIN, CONVENT OF THE HOLY FAITH
Date: 1915
Nature: New decorative panelling in chapel, erected by Kevin Toole.
Refs: IB 57, 13 Mar 1915, 129

Name: MUNDEN, PATRICK JOHN FITZGERALD
Building: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLASNEVIN, CONVENT OF THE HOLY FAITH
Date: 1958
Nature: New classrooms. By Munden & Purcell.
Refs: IB 100, 9 Aug,18 Oct 1958, 577,763