Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LAOIS, BALLYFIN, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST(CI)

Name: CALDBECK, WILLIAM FRANCIS
Building: CO. LAOIS, BALLYFIN, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST(CI)
Date: 1857-8
Nature: Enlargement & remodelling of church of 1792 (consecrated 25 Aug 1792).
Refs: B 16, 29 May 1858, 381; M. Craig, 'The account-book of William Caldbeck, architect', Architectural History 27 (1984), 425;  Clergy of Cashel and Emly; Clergy of Leighlin (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2012), 204(illus.),205