||LYNN, WILLIAM HENRY
||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, COLLEGE GREEN, NO. 021-22 (BELFAST BANK)
||New bank premises on site of Reside's old premises and those of Irish Daily Independent. Replaces temporary accommodation in Dame St. Built in 20 months and completed by end of 1894. Opened 1 Jan 1895. Exterior of Dumfries stone with Alloa, Newry and Labradorite granite. Contractor: James Henry. No clerk of works, but work supervised by S. Williamson, James Henry's building manager.
Irish Times, 1 Jan 1895; IB 52, 15 Oct 1910, 640-641; Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 412-3.