Selected: CO. CAVAN, ARVAGH, CHURCH OF THE SACRED HEART (RC)
|Name:||BYRNE, RALPH HENRY|
|Building:||CO. CAVAN, ARVAGH, CHURCH OF THE SACRED HEART (RC)|
|Nature:||Romanesque church replacing former T-plan church. Opened 1929. Builders: Sean Mulligan and Charles Doyle, Mullingar|
Designs, dated 1927, in IAA, W.H. Byrne & Son drawings collection, Acc.2006/142; IB 71, 1929, 810; Architect & Building News 132, 6 May 1927, 796; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 140-141.