Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, DRUMLACK (MULLAGHBRACK OR MULLABRACK), CHURCH OF ST JAMES (RC)

Name: BYRNE, RALPH HENRY
Building: CO. ARMAGH, DRUMLACK (MULLAGHBRACK OR MULLABRACK), CHURCH OF ST JAMES (RC)
Date: 1924
Nature: Addition of sanctuary to T-plan building.
Refs: Designs, dated 1924, in IAA, W.H. Byrne & Son drawings collection, Acc.2006/142;  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 445.