Selected: CO. LONGFORD, BREAGHY, CHURCH (RC, CLONBRONEY PARISH)
|Name:||BUTLER, RUDOLF MAXIMILIAN|
|Building:||CO. LONGFORD, BREAGHY, CHURCH (RC, CLONBRONEY PARISH)|
|Nature:||Reconstruction for Rev. Patrick Markey of church built in Breaghy tpwnland in mid-1820s by Rev. - Parkinson (which replaced earlier church in Clonbroney townland).
|Refs:||Photograph of perspective view by 'A.C.T.' of Butler's design, dated 1929, in IAA, Butler papers, Acc. 85/107; IB 72, 26 Apr,24 May 1930, 392,479; 75, 15 Jul 1933, 610; J. MacNamee, History of the Diocese of Ardagh (1954), 582; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 137|