CO. TYRONE, DRUMQUIN, CHURCH (CI, LANGFIELD UPPER PARISH)
'The church, which was erected soon after the separation of the parish [in 1795], is a small neat edifice with a square tower; the late Board of First Fruits gave £500, in 1800 towards its erection.'(Lewis) Erected under the direction of Rev. Francis Gouldsbury (rector, 1798-1803, who also built glebe house, 1801) at cost of £500 (OS Memoirs).
Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, eds. Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 5: Parishes of Co. Tyrone 1 (1990), 131; Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 244; Clergy of Derry & Raphoe (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1999), Pt 1, 87(illus.).