Selected: CO. WATERFORD, TRAMORE, CHURCH (CI, DRUMCANNON PARISH)
|Building:||CO. WATERFORD, TRAMORE, CHURCH (CI, DRUMCANNON PARISH)|
|Nature:||New cruciform church with W tower & spire. Early English. Rose windows in transept gables. Galleries in W, N & S. Dedicated 25 Mar 1851 by Bishop of Cashel.|
Signed, undated drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 27; B 9, 3 May 1851, 281; exterior and interior illus. in.Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 339 (which attributes design of church to Abraham Denny).