Selected: CO. DERRY, KILDOLLAGH, CHURCH OF ST PAUL (CI)
|Building:||CO. DERRY, KILDOLLAGH, CHURCH OF ST PAUL (CI)|
|Nature:||New church, with 5-bay nave, N transept, chancel, robing room, S porch & bellcote on W gable. Dedicated Dec 1855.|
Signed drawings, some inscr. with date 12 Apr 1854, and one insc. with date of dedication, in RCB Library, portfolio 7 (repr. in on-line catalogue www.archdrawing.ireland.anglican.org)..