Selected: CO. CORK, KILMURRY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
|Building:||CO. CORK, KILMURRY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)|
|Nature:||New church. 4-bay rectangular plan. Narrow round-headed windows. Dedicated by Bishop of Killaloe, 7 Dec 1847.|
Designs, inscr. with date of dedication, in Representative Church Body Library, portfolio 9, see RCB Library - Architectural Drawings, https://archdrawing.ireland.anglican.org/items/show/1907-1911; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 368.