Selected: CO. LIMERICK, KILFINANE, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
|Building:||CO. LIMERICK, KILFINANE, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)|
|Nature:||New Early English church replacing one of 1760. Nave with S aisle, porch. Chancel with robing room to S. Tower and spire on N. Double lancet windows in nave. FS laid 19 Apr 1853. Completed by Jan 1855.
|Refs:||Signed, dated drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 22, also unsigned ground plan, S & E elevation in RCB Library, MS 139 (C:\WP51\ARCH); B 13, 13 Jan 1855, 17; Adrian Hewson, ed., Inspiring Stones: a history of the Church of Ireland Dioceses of Limerick, Ardfert, Aghadoe, Killaloe, Kilfenora, Clonfert, Kilmacduagh & Emly (1995), 58, 60(illus.)|