||Reconstruction of church (described by Lewis, 1837, as 'a large ancient building'), retaining existing tower and spire, carried out under superintendence of William Fullerton. Reconsecrated Oct or Nov 1856. Builder: Hugh Henry & Son. Cost nearly £3,000. Entrance gate and sexton's house also erected..
Signed, undated drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 2B; plan, S & E elevations, stamped by Ecclesiastical Commissioners, 18 May 1854, in RCB Library, MS 139 (C:\WP51\ARCH); B 13. 13 Oct 1855, 486; 14, 8 Nov 1856, 609; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 510-11; illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 124.