Selected: CO. WEXFORD, TERRERATH, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (RC)
|Building:||CO. WEXFORD, TERRERATH, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (RC)|
|Nature:||New Gothic church with 4-bay nave and chancel. FS laid 1859. Contributions towards erection of same being received by Rev. Thomas Clancy CC., 1861. Dedicated: 7 Oct 1866. Builder: Andrew Cullen, New Ross.
Wexford Independent, 20 Jun 1861 (information kindly supplied by Conor O'Brien, Annacurra, Co. Wicklow); Churches of the Diocese of Ferns (Booklink, 2004), 66(illus.).