Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. FERMANAGH, MULEEK (BELLEEK), CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (RC)

Name: SCOTT, WILLIAM ALPHONSUS
Building: CO. FERMANAGH, MULEEK (BELLEEK), CHURCH OF ST MICHAEL (RC)
Date: 1912-13
Nature: New church, for Rev. C. McMeel, PP. Dedicated July? 1913 by Cardinal Logue. Contractor: John Reed (or Reid?), Enniskillen.
Refs: IB 54, 13 Apr 1912, 227; 55, 19 Jul 1913, 475; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 144