||ORPEN & DICKINSON
||CO. WICKLOW, WICKLOW, CHURCH (CI, WICKLOW PARISH)
||Renovation of church dating from 1700 and additions consisting of shortening of 2 side galleries at ends to allow pulpit to be put and N end and reading desk at S corner, erection of new chancel in place of decayed E window, erection of stained-glass window in S side of chancel and new window on N side where gallery will be shortened, 5 new windows by Sarah Purser, restoration of tower, rendering of exterior in cement.. £1,300. Contractor: Archer Bros, Somerton, Greystones.
IB 54, 16 Mar,3 Aug 1912, 163,448; Wicklow Newsletter, 27 May 1911,13,20 Jul 1912(illus.) Building News 103, 9 Aug 1912, 184; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 303.