||PAIN, GEORGE RICHARD
||CO. CORK, MACROOM, CHURCH OF ST COLMAN (CI)
||'The church, towards the erection of which the late Board of first Fruits granted a loan of £1000 in 1825, is a small modern edifice in the later English style, with an enricehd porch, and is attached to the tower of the ancient structure…' (Lewis)
S. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 329; J.P. Lawson, Gazetteer of Ireland (1842), 631; J. Windele, Historical and Descriptive Notices of the City of Cork (1849), ?