Selected: CO. CORK, LEAP, CHURCH (CI, KILMACABEA PARISH)
|Building:||CO. CORK, LEAP, CHURCH (CI, KILMACABEA PARISH)|
|Nature:||Described by Lewis as 'a handsome building with a lofty square tower…erected in 1827, at an expense of £900, which was granted by the late Board of First Fruits'.|
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 161; letter from Captain P.M.B. Chavasse, to E. McParland, 10 Mar 1973 (IAA, Edward McParland files, Acc.2008/44); exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 374.