Design in sketchbook kept by G.S. Repton when he was in Nash's office in RIBA drawings collection, see Jill Lever, ed., Catalogue of the Drawings Collection of the Royal Institute of British Architects L-N (1973), 110; Angélique Day & Patrick McWilliams, eds. Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, Vol. 20: Parishes of Co. Tyrone 2 (1993); Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837) II, 287; J.B. Leslie, Armagh Clergy & Parishes (1911), 350; E.M. Jope, 'Lissan Rectory, Kilwaughter Castle, and the buildings in the north of Ireland by John Nash', Ulster Journal of Archaeology 19 (1956), 122-125; Terence Davis & John Summerson, The Architecture of John Nash (London, 1960), 71; Howard Colvin, A Biographical dictionary of British architects 1600-1840 (4th edn, 2008), 735; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 362-3; Michael Mansbridge, John Nash (1991), 136-7(illus.).