Selected: CO. LONGFORD, DRUMLISH, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC)
|Name:||MCNAMARA, THOMAS FRANCIS|
|Building:||CO. LONGFORD, DRUMLISH, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC)|
|Nature:||Addition of tower to new church (built by Rev. John Keville, who became parish priest in 1900 and dedicated 9 May 1907).|
IB 56, 28 Feb 1914, 136; Longford Year Book (1930 (Buildngs of Ireland files); J. MacNamee, History of the Diocese of Ardagh (1954), 628.