Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. TYRONE, LAGHEY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI, KILLYMAN PARISH)

Name: WELLAND & GILLESPIE
Building: CO. TYRONE, LAGHEY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI, KILLYMAN PARISH)
Date: 1868
Nature: Addition of polygonal apse, new pulpit and sittings.to church of 1823. Contractor: James Hughes.
Refs: Signed drawing(s), also signed by contractor, May 1868, in RCB Library, portfolio 2B; J.B. Leslie, Armagh Clergy & Parishes  (1911), 339-40;  Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 339;  illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 127.

Name: MAYER & CO. *#
Building: CO. TYRONE, LAGHEY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI, KILLYMAN PARISH)
Date: 1892
Nature: Geometrically patterned windows.
Refs: Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 339