Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. WESTMEATH, KINNEGAD, CHURCH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION (RC)

Name: MCNAMARA, THOMAS FRANCIS
Building: CO. WESTMEATH, KINNEGAD, CHURCH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION (RC)
Date: 1904-1909
Nature: New Gothic church with nave, transepts, sanctuary & side chapels, tower and spire, for Rev. William Bracken, PP. FS laid 5 Aug 1906 by Dr Gaughran, Bishop of Meath. Dedicated 24 Sep 1909. Contractor: James Wynne, Dundalk.
Refs: IB 46, 31 Dec 1904, 877; 48, 11 Aug,22 Sep 1906, 648,770; 51, 2 Oct 1909, 629;  B 91, 15 Sep 1906, 327;  Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 368

Name: BYRNE, RALPH HENRY
Building: CO. WESTMEATH, KINNEGAD, CHURCH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION (RC)
Date: 1920
Nature: Pulpit.
Refs: Designs, dated 1920, formerly in office archives of W.H. Byrne & Son

Name: MAYER & CO. *#
Building: CO. WESTMEATH, KINNEGAD, CHURCH OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION (RC)
Date: ?
Nature: Stained glass.
Refs: Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 368