Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. TYRONE, BENBURB, CHURCH (CI, CLONFEACLE PARISH)

Name: ECCLESIASTICAL COMMISSIONERS
Building: CO. TYRONE, BENBURB, CHURCH (CI, CLONFEACLE PARISH)
Date: 1857
Nature: Tenders invited for enlarging and repairing church, Apr 1857.
Refs: Armagh Guardian, 10 Apr 1857.

Name: LYNN, WILLIAM HENRY
Building: CO. TYRONE, BENBURB, CHURCH (CI, CLONFEACLE PARISH)
Date: 1892
Nature: Belfry tower 'added by the local landlord, James Bruce, probably to designs of his architect W.H. Lynn'.
Refs: Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979),145;  illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 122.

Name: ECCLESIASTICAL COMMISSIONERS
Building: CO. TYRONE, BENBURB, CHURCH (CI, CLONFEACLE PARISH)
Date: ?
Nature: Proposed enlargement of existing gallery; to be supported on metal columns.
Refs: Unsigned, undated drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 2A