BURLISON & GRYLLS *#
- Born: - Died: -
English stained-glass making partnership formed in 1868 between John Burlison (1843–91) and Thomas Grylls (1845–1913), who had both trained in the studios of CLAYTON & amp; BELL They designed and executed windows for the following Irish churches: St Patrick's Cathdral, Dublin; Ardcarne, Co. Roscommon (Angel with women at the tomb and Ascension, both 1888); Dunlavin, Co. Wicklow (St Michael (1907), Christ, the Good Shepherd (1908), Cornelius the Centurion (1910); and Piltown, Co. Kilkenny (then windows, dating from 1881, 1882 and 1884).
See WORKS, for Irish work only..
All information in this entry is from Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlison_and_Grylls (last visited Oct 1012) and Gloine, http://www.gloine.ie/gloine/search/window/studio.10 (last visited, Oct 2012).