Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and builder, of Dublin. A 'Fr. Armstrong' was admitted to the Royal Dublin Society's School of Architectural Drawing on 2 Feb 1826.(1)

Addresses: 20 Great Ship Street, 1827-1839;(1); 49 Baggot Street Lower, 1844;(2) 55 Baggot Street Lower, 1847.(3).


(1) MS. transcript from Royal Dublin Society minutes of School of Drawing in Architecture admissions and prizewinners (in IAA).
(2) From Wilson's, Post Office and Pettigrew & Oulton's directories.