SHARP & EMERY *
- Born: - Died: -
Monumental masons and builders, of Great Brunswick Street. Dublin. The partnership was formed in the late 1890s between ALFRED P. SHARP and his principal sculptor, HENRY EMERY . It lasted until Sharp's death, which probably took place circa 1920. The business was carried on by Emery under the same name until the late 1920s.
Address: 17 Great Brunswick Street, Dublin.
1 work entries listed in chronological order for SHARP & EMERY *
|Building:||CO. DERRY, COLERAINE, CHURCH OF ST PATRICK (CI, COLERAINE PARISH)|
|Nature:||Oak communion table, presented by James Brooks.|
|Refs:||IB 40, 1 Jan 1898, 8|