BERMINGHAM, JAMES 
- Born: - Died: -
Architectural draughtsman and surveyor for the Board of Public Works. James Bermingham entered the employment of the Board of Works as a draughtsman in 1859.(1) From 1865 until 1873 he was the Board's clerk of works in the Ballinasloe district; by 1875 he had become one of the three surveyors of buildings in the Architect's Department.(2)
RIAI: balloted as associate, 8 May 1863,(3) and elected 21 May;(4) address given in membership list, 1870, as Ballinasloe.(5)
See all the other subjects of this name, some of whom are probably the same person.
(1) Jones, ref. not given, but probably OPW records.
(2) Jones transcripts from Thom's directories 1865-1875.
(3) RIAI council meeting minutes, 8 May 1863, 5.
(2) RIAI general meeting minutes, 21 May 1863, 127.
(3) RIAI Sessional Papers 1863-4 to 1869-70, list of members.