Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and builder, of Dublin, active from 1827 or earlier until 1839 or later. From 1827 until 1830 he is listed as 'R. Parker & Son.

Addresses: 47 Moore Street, 1827-1837; 5 Cuffe Street, 1839.


All information in this entry is from Wilson's Dublin Directory for 1827 to 1837, and the Post Office Dublin Directory for 1839. The 'R. Parker' who is listed at Belmont Place, Middle Gardiner Street in the Poost Office Dublin Directory for 1844 appears to be a misprint for Patrick Parker who is named as the occupant of the premises in Pettigrew and Oulton's Dublin Almanac for 1841 and 1847.