- Born: - Died: -
Town surveyor of Bangor, Co. Down, from May 1908, when he was appointed successor to ERNEST LUCIUS WOODS at a salary of £175 per annum. A condition of his appointment and an increased salary was that he should not undertake any private architectectural or engineering work within the urban district.(1) By 1918 he had been succeeded in the post by GEORGE H. FLEMING.
(1) IB 50, 16 May 1908, 318.
1 work entries listed in chronological order for BELL, H.C.
|Building:||CO. DOWN, BANGOR, QUAY STREET, MCKEE CLOCK|
|Nature:||Built by Borough Council with donation of £200 from James McKee, Borough Rates Collector. Erected 1915 by John McNeilly, Victoria St. Unveiled 8 Jul 1915.|
|Refs:||Marcus Patton, Historic Buildings in…Bangor and Groomsport (UAHS, 1984), 52|