MCCARTHY & ANDERSON
- Born: - Died: -
Short-lived engineering partnership formed in January 1905 between PATRICK HARNETT MCCARTHY and EDGAR ANDERSON. (1) The partnership was involved in the development of the Nashville estate at Howth in the spring of 1906(2) but had been dissolved by the end of the same year. McCarthy continued at the office at 39 Westmoreland Street, while Anderson left to practise from his father's house in Merrion Road.
(1) IB 47, 14 Jan 1905, 8,38.
(2) IB 48, 21 Apr 1906, 338.
4 work entries listed in chronological order for MCCARTHY & ANDERSON
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, MERRION ROAD (BALLSBRIDGE), ROYAL DUBLIN SOCIETY|
|Nature:||Extensive premises, permanent stalls &c., to replace those destroyed in recent fire.|
|Refs:||IB 47, 2,30 Dec 1905, 878,946; 48, 20 Oct 1906, 848|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, ECCLES STREET, MATER MISERICORDIAE HOSPITAL|
|Nature:||Extensive system of drainage and plumbing. Contractor: William Beard, Lower Abbey St.|
|Refs:||IB 47, 17 Jun 1905, 422; 47, 14 Jan 1905, 8|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, CHATHAM STREET, NO. 011 (MCDONOGH & CO)|
|Nature:||New premises for Mcdonogh & Co, victuallers by royal warrant. Contractor: William Connolly & Son|
|Refs:||IB 48, 17 Nov 1906, 928|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, HOWTH, DRAINAGE|
|Nature:||For North Dublin RDC. McCarthy & Anderson engineers. Contractor: Martin & Co., Dundalk ((£6,698.9s.2d)|
|Refs:||IB 48, 15 Dec 1906, 989|