Engineering and architectural partnership, of Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, formed between JOHN OUSELEY BONSELL MOYNANJOHN OUSELEY BONSELL MOYNAN , the county surveyor, and ROBERT PAUL GILLROBERT PAUL GILL , an assistant county surveyor, in or before 1903.(1)
(1) According to Maebh O'Regan, 'Moynan: the art of bridge building', Newsletter of the Inland Waterways Association of Ireland 31, No. 2 (Spring 20004), 1-4, which draws on information provided by Zalie Moynan, John Moynan's granddaughter, Moynan, Gill and five other men, including Moynan's brothers-in-law Wentworth Allen and Henry Flavelle, established a malting company at Islandbawn, Nenagh, in February 1903.
8 work entries listed in chronological order for MOYNAN & GILL
Buillt under new regulations requiring 10 sq ft per pupil. On part of site of old gaol, materials of which provided stone for walls. Opened by Dr Fogarty, Bishop of Killaloe. Contractor: Sheridan & Sons, Newbridge. Cost: £6,000. Contractor for furnishing: Hearne & Co, Waterford.
B 96, 30 Jan,6 Feb 1909, 131,162 (advt. for tenders); IB 51, 23 Jan,6 Feb 1909, 50,82; 52, 19 Mar,17 Sep 1910, 178(illus.),587; Building News 99, 23 Sep 1910, 432