MORLEY & SHERIDAN
- Born: - Died: -
Architectural partnership, of Dublin, formed between FREDERICK MORLEY and GEORGE PATRICK SHERIDAN in 1896 shortly before Morley's death at the end of the same year.(1) Morley's son, FREDERICK LOUIS MORLEY , who became a probationer of the RIBA in 1897(6) and was a member of the AAI from 1897 until 1904,(7) worked with Sheridan until 1903 or 1904.
Addresses: Commercial Buildings, 1896-1900; 25 Suffolk Street, 1901-1903.
For works, see under works of GEORGE PATRICK SHERIDAN.
(1) According to the obituary of Sheridan in RIAI Year Book (1950), 43, Sheridan 'took over the practice of Frederick Morley' in the autumn of 1895, too late for inclusion however in Thom's Directory for 1896 which lists Frederick Morley & Son, architects, surveyors, & civil engineers but does not include Sheridan. Other evidence would support the thesis that Sheridan did not enter into partnership with Morley, or at least come back to Dublin from London, until 1896.